SOLD BY RAY WHITE 9481 8600
- 5 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 3 Cars
Around 16 years ago, Storybook Cottages were engaged to build "Periwinkle Cottage". You will find here an attractive homely street appeal, exposed Oregon beams in the cathedral ceilings and hardwood floors. It's not just charm you can expect but also the modern conveniences of new homes with pristine bathrooms and ensuite, ducted reverse cycle air conditioning, modern wood burner and a modern kitchen.
The North facing windows bring in natural light and the home also has a large solar array on a north facing roof as well as a solar heated swimming pool. One of the many things the owners will miss is the beautiful rear outlook with stunning sunsets overlooking the established vegetable garden and fruit trees.
In A Nutshell:
- 5 bedrooms all with built in wardrobes, master with ensuite
- Three bathrooms in immaculate condition
- Modern kitchen with large freestanding oven, gas cooktop and walk in pantry
- Family and meals area opens to the undercover deck with breathtaking views
- Separate lounge room with study nook
- In-ground pool with stone paving, level lawn, impressive veggie patch and fruit trees
- Two garden sheds with power
- Lock up garage with capacity to comfortably park 3 cars as well as workshop/home gym
Location, Location, Location:
- A level 900m stroll to Normanhurst West Public School & Preschool
- Around the corner from Chilverleigh Child Care & Larool Pre-School
- Close to Normanhurst Train Station. Bus stop nearby to take you there.
- Walk to Normanhurst Oval and playground
- Minutes to Thornleigh Golf Centre, Aquabliss and Brickpit Sporting facilities
- Turramurra High School catchment area
- Close to elite schools including Barker College, Loreto, Normanhurst Boys, St Leos College, Abbotsleigh, Knox and more
- Thornleigh, Westleigh and Pennant Hills shops nearby including Woolworths, Aldi, IGA and Harris Farm Markets
- Only minutes drive to Hornsby Westfield shopping centre, restaurants and entertainment precinct
- Easy access to the M1, M2 and Pacific Highway
For further information contact Dion Verzeletti on 0413 753 695 or Nathan Leuzzi 0412 975 190.
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it.
- Air Conditioning
- Alarm System
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
See all features
3 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.