SOLD BY RAY WHITE 9481 8600
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Build your dream home, renovate, invest or develop... the choice is yours. The current house provides accommodation or investment opportunity while you finalise your plans. It is a good size and opens out to a deck overlooking a yard to have an adventure in, quiet and peaceful with beautiful trees. There is a unique stone BBQ for gathering around in both summer and winter months.
(Open house entry via Hillmont Avenue)
In A Nutshell:
- Rare Dual Street Access (Butterfield Street and Hillmont Avenue)
- Current house is perfectly liveable or suitable to rent out
- Three bedrooms and one bathroom
- Includes dining room plus open plan lounge and kitchen
- Split system air conditioning, timber floors, high ceilings
- Undercover deck, under house storage, carport
- Land size approximately 1,157sqm
Location, Location, Location:
- Highly sought after Normanhurst West Public School catchment
- Only 900m (approx) walking distance to Thornleigh Station
- 800m (approx) to Thornleigh Marketplace & Aldi
- Thornleigh Golf Centre, 24/7 gyms, parks & sporting facilities all nearby
- Close to Hornsby Westfield, shops, cafes & restaurants
- Turramurra High School Catchment
- Close to exclusive high schools including Barker, Abbotsleigh, Knox, Loreto, Normanhurst Boys, St Leos and Hornsby Girls.
AUCTION: Thursday 18th May, 6.30pm at Pennant Hills Bowling Club. Registration from 6pm.
For further information contact Dion Verzeletti on 0413 753 695 or Nathan Leuzzi on 0412 975 190.
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it
- Air Conditioning
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Separate Dining
1 carport space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.