Elevated Views For Relaxed Living
- 3 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 1 Car
As soon as you enter this full brick home you will immediately feel relaxed with the beautiful elevated outlook from the living area. The kitchen window and doors from the dining room, frame the pretty rock garden at the rear. Located on the high side of the street in a quiet cul-de-sac this home offers a great opportunity for those seeking entry into the Thornleigh market. With 3 bedrooms and three bathrooms there will never be arguments over bathrooms! Freshly painted both inside and out there will be nothing to do except move in. Hurry to have a look at this one as it is in a popular price range.
In A Nutshell:
- Master bed with large built-ins, ensuite and reading nook
- Two additional bedrooms both with built-ins
- Combined laundry and ensuite off 2nd bedroom with new shower screen
- Main bathroom with shower, bath and vanity
- Modern kitchen with island bench, induction cooktop, 40mm granite benchtops, walk-in pantry, stainless steel appliances, ducted range hood and dishwasher
- Open plan combined kitchen/lounge/dining room with large windows and door to a large balcony with bush outlook
- Split system air conditioning
- Separate toilet
- Off street parking
- Plenty of storage
- Large hot water system
- Garden shed and low maintenance gardens
Location, Location, Location:
- Sitting high in a quiet position with a beautiful leafy outlook
- Bus top at door for easy access to Normanhurst & Thornleigh Train station
- Only minutes drive to Thornleigh, Westleigh and Hornsby Shopping Centres
- Normanhurst West Public School and Turramurra High catchment area. Elite schools close by
- Childcare centres and Preschools close by
For further information please feel free to contact Karen Page on 0418 643 264 or Dion Verzeletti on 0413 753 695.
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
1 off street park
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.