SOLD BY RAY WHITE 9481 8600
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
This hidden 3 bed oasis is your perfect entry level to the market or capitalise on the Birdseye position of the valley and enjoy. Your chefs dream kitchen has a 900mm free standing, 5 gas burner oven, large stone island bench, soft close drawers and over looks your lounge that has those sweeping views.
If the seclusion and tranquility isn't enough from up stairs then head downstairs to your entertainers deck where those views continue and the BBQ's begin. Opportunities to enhance through an extension are all on the cards with this home and it's options.
In A Nutshell:
- 3 bedrooms all with built in robes.
- kitchen with 40mm stone island bench, Soft close drawers, SMEG 900mm 5 gas burner & oven, Siemens Dishwasher
- Pendant lights over island, LED lighting, New blinds, 5yr old bamboo flooring
- Lower level entertainers deck with views galore. Internal laundry
- Updated carport with new roof.
- Captivating views as the last home on this side overlooking the valley
- Bus stop at door taking you to Hornsby via Normanhurst station
- Normanhurst West Public School, Turramurra High catchment
- only 300metres to the local park and playground
- Under 10min to the bustling shopping centre of Hornsby and Westfield's
- Close to elite schools that include Loreto Girls, Normanhurst Boys, Barker, St Leos, Abbotsleigh & Knox
For further information contact Dion Verzeletti on 0413 753 695
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it.
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Transport
1 carport space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.