Large Family Home Close to Station
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
This large brick residence offers all the space you need for your growing family. Built in the early 1970's and offering scope for you to add your own touches. Within close walking distance to Normanhurst station, sporting fields and Normanhurst West Public School. Meticulously maintained, this home offers 4 bedrooms, multiple living areas and a brilliant back yard for the children to play. This home will be popular, so hurry!
In A Nutshell:
• Master bedroom with ceiling fan and large built-ins
• 3 other bedrooms all with build-ins
• Tidy open plan kitchen with breakfast bar, dishwasher, cooktop, range hood and sliding doors to upper deck
• Additional TV room off kitchen
• Formal lounge and dining room with reverse-cycle air conditioning and down lights
• Main bathroom with shower, bath and vanity
• Separate toilet
• Rumpus room downstairs with sliding door to large rear deck
• Newly renovated laundry with additional shower and 2nd toilet with access to yard
• Huge under house storage with wash basin, 3rd toilet and reverse cycle air conditioning
• Intercom from kitchen to storage area
• Double Lock-up garage
. Freshly painted inside and out
• Infinity gas hot water system
• 816m2 land (approx)
Location, Location, Location
• 1km to Normanhurst stations (approx)
• 400m to Normanhurst Oval (approx)
• 950m to Thornleigh Golf Centre (approx)
• 750m to Normanhurst West Public School (approx)
• Turrumurra High School Catchment
• Preschools and Child Care Centres close by
• Short drive to Hornsby Westfeild
• Close to exclusive high schools including Barker, Abbotsleigh, Knox, Loreto, Normanhurst Boys, St Leos and
AUCTION: Thursday 23rd February, 6.30pm at Pennant Hills Bowling Club. Registration from 6pm.
For further information contact Karen Page on 0418 643 264 or Nathan Leuzzi on 0412 975 190.
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.