Sold by Ray White 9481 8600
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Ideally located in a quiet, leafy street this quality home offers comfort and convenience for the growing family. Surrounded by parks & bushland, this home is bathed in streaming natural light and is ready for you to move in.
Upon entering you are greeted by lovely polished timber floors leading to a recently renovated kitchen with stainless steel appliances flowing to a spacious & sun drenched living room with timber flooring, split system air-conditioning.
The lounge leads out to deck overlooking the manicured garden, level lawn and expansive backyard.
Featuring 3 good sized bedrooms upstairs, all with ceiling fans. Downstairs is a 4th bedroom, which may be used as a rumpus retreat or home office, with direct access to the backyard.
This one is not to be missed!
In a nutshell:
- Sun drenched & spacious living room with timber flooring, split system air-conditioning and huge windows looking over backyard.
- Modern kitchen with stainless appliances including dishwasher.
- Three good sized bedrooms with ceiling fans upstairs.
- 4th bedroom / rumpus retreat downstairs with direct access to backyard.
- Refreshed family bathroom with bath tub.
- Second bathroom / laundry.
- Polished timber floors throughout.
- Manicured gardens with level lawn.
- Single car port.
Location, Location, Location:
- 850m to Normanhurst West Public School, Turramurra High catchment
- Bus stop around the corner or stroll to Normanhurst & Thornleigh Train Stations
- 1.1km to the Thornleigh Golf Centre. Close to parks & playgrounds
- 1.7m to Normanhurst Train Station
- Close to Hornsby Westfield, shops, cafe's & restaurants
- Close to exclusive high schools including Barker College, Normanhurst Boys, Loreto, St Leos, Abbotsleigh & Knox
AUCTION: Thursday 23rd February, 6.30pm at Pennant Hills Bowling Club, 52 Yarrara Road Pennant Hills. Registration from 6pm. Parking available on site, 200m from Pennant Hills Station.
For further information contact Alex Gayl on 0425 280 454 or Karen Page on 0418 643 264.
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
1 carport space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.