SOLD BY RAY WHITE NORTHERN DISTRICTS 9481 8600
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
This two bedroom cottage, nestled amongst established gardens is ideally positioned within a family orientated community close to Thornleigh Train Station and shopping precinct presenting a great opportunity to enter the property market in one of Sydney's most sought after suburbs.
Bright and airy and brimming with character, the floorplan provides separate living and dining areas with easy access to a private paved outdoor entertaining area. It includes a neat gas kitchen and two bedrooms, each with built-in robes, a large functional family bathroom and additional second toilet and laundry.
Fresh, bright and comfortable to move into as is, yet it allows for the possibility of future renovations to further capitalise on this popular location.
In a Nutshell
- Approximately 314sqm of land
- 2 good sized bedrooms, both with built-in wardrobes
- Formal Lounge with picture rails and open fireplace
- Separate dining
- Polished floorboards throughout
- Neat and tidy kitchen with gas cooktop, ample storage and bench space
- Main bathroom with shower over bath, toilet and vanity
- Additional 2nd toilet
- Split system air conditioning
- Paved rear entertaining area
- Plenty of off street parking
Location, Location, Location
- 1 km to Thornleigh Train Station
- 600m to Thornleigh West Public School
- A short drive to Hornsby Westfield shopping centre, restaurants and entertainment precinct
- Thornleigh shops nearby including Woolworths and Aldi
- Minutes to Parks, Playgrounds, Thornleigh Golf Centre, Sportsbliss and Brickpit Sporting facilities
- Close to exclusive schools including Barker College, Loreto, Normanhurst Boys, Hornsby Girls, Abbotsleigh, Knox and more
- Many Pre-School and Day Care options nearby
- Easy access to the M1, M2 and Pacific Highway
For further information on this outstanding opportunity please contact Nathan Leuzzi on 0412 975 190 or Dion Verzeletti 0413 753 695.
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
1 garage space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.