Sold by Ray White Thornleigh 9481 8600
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
Ideally located in a quiet, leafy street this single level three bedroom home offers comfort and convenience for the growing family. Surrounded by parks & bushland, this home has freshly schemed interiors bathed in streaming natural light and is ready for you to move on in. If you are in search of a great home, in a popular family friendly street then this is the one for you.
In A Nutshell:
- Sun drenched & spacious L-shaped living & dining room with polished timber floors
- Kitchen includes stainless steel dishwasher and is open to meals area
- Bright double master bedroom with built-ins
- Two additional good sized bedrooms, one with built-in
- A vast amount of storage cupboards
- Refreshed family bathroom with separate bath & shower
- Terraced gardens, areas of level lawn
- Double carport, workshop and garden shed
- Land size approximately 746sqm
Location, Location, Location:
- Approx. 750m to Normanhurst West Public School, Turramurra High catchment
- Bus stop around the corner or stroll to Normanhurst & Thornleigh Train Stations
- Approx. 1.1km to the Thornleigh Golf Centre. Close to parks & playgrounds
- Close to Hornsby Westfield, shops, cafe's & restaurants
- Close to exclusive high schools including Barker College, Normanhurst Boys, Loreto, St Leos, Abbotsleigh & Knox
AUCTION: Saturday 19th November On-Site at 9am. Registration from 8.30am.
For further information please call Nathan Leuzzi on 0412 975 190 or Dion Verzeletti on 0413 753 695.
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it.
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
2 carport spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.