SOLD BY RAY WHITE THORNLEIGH 9481 8600
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 3 Cars
An ideal home for the growing family, this 4 bedroom home sits on a near level block and has been recently renovated and updated. From the beautifully presented kitchen you can look out through sliding doors to the undercover patio, manicured lawn and in-ground pool complete with new timber decking. High ceilings, polished timber floors, a gas fireplace and reverse cycle air conditioning create a comfortable environment in which to enjoy the multiple living areas.
In A Nutshell:
- Master bed has a large ensuite and built-ins
- Beds 2, 3 and 4 all have built-ins
- Spacious main bathroom has floor to ceiling tiles and bath tub/shower
- Renovated kitchen, 40mm caeserstone waterfall bench tops, breakfast bar, gas cooking, stainless steel appliances
- Open plan family and meals
- Lounge and dining rooms with gas heater, split system air conditioner and solar powered sky light
- Hardwood timber flooring freshly polished
- Sliding door to level paved undercover courtyard with external gas point for BBQ
- Level lawn, in-ground salt water pool with new deck
- Reverse cycle air conditioning, continuous gas hot water
- Roof re-sealed and re-pointed. New carpets, wardrobes, blinds and windows
- Garden shed on concrete slab
- Linen cupboard for storage
- 3 car garage with automatic door
- Near level rectangular shaped block of approximately 746sqm
Location, Location, Location:
- The local school bus stop, plus buses to Normanhurst and Hornsby station nearby
- Only 600m to the highly sought after Normanhurst West Public School
- Normanhurst Park and oval plus indoor sporting facilities nearby
- An abundance of local cafes and shopping options nearby
- Close to elite schools including Barker College, Loreto, Normanhurst Boys, St Leos College, Abbotsleigh, Knox and more
- Only minutes drive to Hornsby Westfield shopping centre, restaurants and entertainment precinct
- Easy access to the M1, M2 and Pacific Highway
AUCTION: Saturday 5th November On-Site at 12.30pm. Registration from 12pm.
For further information please call Dion Verzeletti on 0413 753 695 or Nathan Leuzzi on 0412 975 190.
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Transport
- Secure Parking
3 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.