SOLD BY RAY WHITE 9481 8600
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
Bursting with potential, this charming Federation weatherboard 3 bedroom home is your key into the Thornleigh property market. Original period features throughout include ornate pressed metal ceilings, three open fireplaces, fan lights and high ceilings. The wrap around timber deck overlooks the massive North facing backyard and with a few cosmetic modifications inside it could be transformed into the complete family home, walking distance to Thornleigh train station, shops and schools.
In A Nutshell:
- Gated and fenced sunny front yard, house set back from the street
- 3 bedrooms are a good size, two have direct access out to the deck
- Main bathroom has a bath / shower and toilet plus a feature leadlight window
- Lounge room with fireplace and doors to front deck. There is also a gas point
- Eat-in kitchen with gas cooking and walk in pantry. Side door out to deck to access the yard
- Internal laundry with 2nd toilet
- Wrap around undercover deck overlooking the huge grassed backyard with garden shed
- Single garage and carport
- Approximately 1050sqm of prime land
Location, Location, Location:
- Short 900m walk to Thornleigh Station
- Thornleigh West Public School catchment, close to Pennant Hills High School
- Shops, sporting facilities and ovals all nearby
- Close to elite schools including Barker College, Loreto, Normanhurst Boys, St Leos College, Abbotsleigh Girls, Knox and more
- Short drive to Hornsby Westfield and shopping precinct
AUCTION: Thursday 22nd September at Pennant Hills Bowling Club. Registration from 6pm.
For further information on this outstanding opportunity please contact Dion Verzeletti on 0413 753 695 or Nathan Leuzzi on 0412 975 190.
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Secure Parking
1 garage space and 1 carport space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.