SOLD BY RAY WHITE THORNLEIGH 9481 8600
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 3 Cars
"Peaceful", "tranquil" and "serene" are just a few words which will become part of your every day vocabulary when you move into this wonderful home. A hidden haven, the property is framed by greenery which provides a lovely privacy screen while letting in plenty of natural light.
The home itself consists of four bedrooms, two bathrooms and an ideally located powder room for your guests. There are many entertaining and living options, from the open plan lounge and dining room to the large living room with an open sandstone fireplace and wet bar.
The location is superb, only a quick walk to Normanhurst West Public School and minutes from shops, transport, parks and playgrounds.
In A Nutshell:
- Open plan formal lounge and dining with access to outdoor balcony
- Modern kitchen with breakfast bar, stainless steel appliances, 6 burner Smeg gas cooktop, granite benchtops
- Meals area open to kitchen with gas point for heater
- Living room with wet bar, open sandstone fireplace and air conditioning
- Large master bedroom with ensuite and walk-in wardrobe
- Three other good sized bedrooms with built-ins
- Main bathroom includes shower, spa bath and a double vanity
- Upstairs office or teen retreat
- Linen cupboard and attic storage
- Paved alfresco BBQ area, landscaped with feature sandstone walls
- Internal laundry with door leading outside
- Brick construction, split level, architectually designed
- Double garage with automatic doors and work bench, off street parking for 3 cars
- Garden shed
Location, Location, Location:
- Only 500m walk (approx) to Normanhurst West Public School
- Bus stop around the corner
- Normanhurst & Thornleigh Train stations nearby
- Approx 850m to the Thornleigh Golf Centre. Close to parks & playgrounds
- Close to Hornsby Westfield, shops, cafe's & restaurants
- Turramurra High School Catchment
- Close to exclusive high schools including Barker College, Normanhurst Boys, Loreto, St Leos, Abbotsleigh & Knox
For further information on this outstanding opportunity please contact Dion Verzeletti on 0413 753 695 or Nathan Leuzzi on 0412 975 190.
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
2 garage spaces and 1 off street park
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.