SOLD BY RAY WHITE THORNLEIGH 9481 8600
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
If you are looking for a first home in a wonderful neighbourhood to get you started, look no further. Currently a single level two bedroom home in great condition, there is huge potential down the track to act on the approved plans or make plans of your own, and create a new 4 bedroom home in this convenient location. In the meantime, the home is there to be enjoyed. The large kitchen is open to the meals and living area, complete with an open fireplace. The yard is level, low maintenance and in a sunny position, ready for those games of backyard cricket.
A short walk to Normanhurst West Public School and Normanhurst station, this is your chance to buy into this sought after suburb.
In A Nutshell:
- DA approved for a 280sqm home (plans available)
- Hardwood construction
- Large kitchen with gas cooking and dishwasher
- Open plan meals and lounge room with open fireplace
- Polished timber floors throughout
- Both bedrooms have mirrored built-in wardrobes
- Updated bathroom in good condition
- Alarm system with back to base facility
- Linen cupboard
- Split system air conditioner heats and cools the entire house
- Off street parking for at least two cars
- Good size laundry with second toilet
- Rental potential of approx $600/wk
Location, Location, Location:
- Walk less than 300m to Normanhurst West Public School
- Only 1km walk to Normanhurst Station and shops
- Bus stop nearby taking you to Hornsby or Westleigh
- Very handy to both Thornleigh, Westleigh and Hornsby Shopping centres
- Close to sporting facilities, Brickpit Park, Thornleigh Golf Center and Sportsbliss
- Close to elite schools including Barker College, Loreto, Normanhurst Boys, Hornsby Girls, Abbotsleigh, Knox and more
For further information on this outstanding opportunity please contact Dion Verzeletti on 0413 753 695 or Nathan Leuzzi on 0412 975 190.
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it.
- Air Conditioning
- Alarm System
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
2 off street parks
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.