Quaint Cottage, Single Level Living
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
This inviting and rendered 3 bedroom single level home is set back from the street and perfectly positioned within walking distance to Normanhurst Train station and Normanhurst West Public School. The fabulous outdoor area will make entertaining a breeze and the lounge is large enough for all your family and your children's friends as well.
In A Nutshell:
- Main bedroom with ensuite and gas point for heating
- 2 other bedrooms with built-in robes and ceiling fans, one with gas point for heating
- Large main lounge room with reverse cycle air conditioning and study nook
- Spacious kitchen with 40mm granite bench tops, ample cupboard space, 900mm stainless steel oven with gas cooktop, rangehood and Bosch dishwasher
- Covered rear verandah and timber decking with outdoor seating for entertaining
- Laundry with 2nd toilet
- Gas hot water system
- Large storage shed easily converted back to garage
- Off street parking for at least 2 cars
- Very short walk to Normanhurst West Public School and Pre-school (450m approx)
- Around the corner from Chilverleigh Child Care & Larool Pre-School
- Only 1.2km to Normanhurst Station (approx)
- 1km walk to Normanhurst Oval and playground (approx)
- Minutes to Thornleigh Golf Centre, Sportsbliss and Brickpit Sporting facilities (750m approx)
- Turramurra High School catchment area
- Close to elite schools including Barker College, Loreto, Normanhurst Boys, Hornsby Girls, Abbotsleigh, Knox and more
- Thornleigh shops nearby including Woolworths and Aldi
- A short drive to Hornsby Westfield shopping centre, restaurants and entertainment precinct
- Easy access to the M1, M2 and Pacific Highway
AUCTION: Thursday 7th April 6.30pm at Pennant Hills Bowling Club, 52 Yarrara Road Pennant Hills. Registration from 6pm. Parking available on site, 200m from Pennant Hills Station.
For further information please feel free to contact Dion Verzeletti on 0413 753 695 or Nathan Leuzzi on 0412 975 190.
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Single Garage
560.4m² / 0.14 acres
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.