SOLD BY RAY WHITE THORNLEIGH 9481 8600
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Beautifully and completely updated, this single level brick home is ready for the next family to move in. The bedrooms are all a good size, with built-in wardrobes in 3 and an ensuite to the main. The brand new kitchen and open plan living area flows to the welcoming alfresco entertaining deck and pool, taking in brilliant tree top views that stretch forever.
To be in such a quiet and serene location and within easy walking distance to Thornleigh station, shops and cafes is a wonderful thing.
In A Nutshell:
- Master bedroom has a brand new ensuite with semi-frameless glass shower and floor to ceiling tiles
- 3 bedrooms have built-in wardrobes and new carpet, master with balcony access
- Brand new spacious main bathroom with deep bath, semi-frameless glass shower and stylish vanity
- Brand new kitchen, caeserstone benchtops, breakfast bar, deep double sink, Ilve cooktop, stainless steel dishwasher, range hood & pantry
- Open plan dining and lounge room, stacker doors opening to undercover deck and pool setting with serene views
- In-ground pool framed by stone border and brand new timber decking
- New split system air conditioner in living room
- Two lawn areas for the kids to play, fully fenced and pet friendly
- Under house access for storage
- Internal laundry with door to outdoor drying area
- Land size approx 629 sqm
Location, Location, Location:
- Thornleigh Station only 850m walk (approx)
- Close to Thornleigh Market Place & Aldi (approx 1.2km)
- Pennant Hills Public School catchment (approx 1km walk)
- Pennant Hills High School catchment (approx 1.4km walk)
- Pennant Hills Station, shops and cafes also very close by (approx 1.4km walk)
- Thornleigh Golf Centre, parks & sporting facilities all nearby
- Short drive to Hornsby Westfield, restaurants and entertainment area
- Close to numerous elite schools including Barker College, Loreto, Normanhurst Boys, Hornsby Girls & St Leos
For further information please feel free to contact Natalie Mikhael 0438 599 720.
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Single Carport
See all features
629m² / 0.16 acres
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.