Opportunity Opportunity Opportunity
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Offered for the first time in 34 years and positioned approx. 400 metres to Thornleigh Station, this single level brick home in original condition offers you the opportunity to add your own touches or knock down and rebuild your dream home in a prime location. As you walk in the front door past the pretty show of Bougainvillea on the front veranda you are instantly aware of the high ceilings and large rooms. Offering a flat block of land, lock up garage and extra off street parking there is plenty to love about the existing home.
In a Nutshell:
- Master bedroom with built-in cupboards, ceiling fan and new carpet
- 2 bedrooms with built-ins and new carpet
- Large main bathroom with bathtub, toilet and separate shower
- Large eat in kitchen with gas cook top and plenty of cupboard space
- Family room flowing from kitchen with gas point for heating and combustion fire
- Large combined lounge/dining room with high ceilings
- Large laundry with extra shower and toilet
- Outside paved covered entertaining area
- Single lock up garage with additional off street parking
- Land size approx. 743 sqm
Location, Location, Location:
- Approx. 400m to Thornleigh Train Station
- Stroll to Thornleigh Shops & Aldi
- Approx 8 minute walk to Pennant Hills Station & shops
- Catchment area for Pennant Hills Public School & Pennant Hills High School
- Close to elite schools including Barker College, Loreto, Normanhurst Boys, St Leos College, Abbotsleigh Girls, Knox and more
- Short drive to Hornsby Westfield and shopping precinct
AUCTION: On-site Saturday 5th December at 2.30pm. Registration from 2.00pm
For further information on this outstanding opportunity please contact Nathan Leuzzi on 0412 975 190 or Karen Page on 0418 643 264.
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it.
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Single Garage
743m² / 0.18 acres
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.