SOLD BY RAY WHITE THORNLEIGH 9481 8600
- 5 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 3 Cars
This magnificent residence is one of a kind in Thornleigh. With three separate internal living areas, plus the accompanying 5 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms, this home is well proportioned and suitable for large families who require spacious and generous living.
The property includes a solar heated in-ground pool and Championship Tennis Court, which will be loved by the whole family and those who come to visit.
Privately positioned on approximately 1897sqm of land and only a short walk to Thornleigh station, shops and cafes, this meticulously maintained home is ready for you to move in.
In a Nutshell:
- Huge rumpus room downstairs ideal for teenage retreat
- Family room open plan to modern kitchen, overlooking the lovely pool setting
- Lounge and dining room with open fireplace and leafy treetop views
- Sizeable Master suite with built in robes and private courtyard
- 3 new luxurious bathrooms including ensuite to main
- Championship North/South Tennis Court, synthetic all weather surface
- Convenient access at side of house from gym/3rd bathroom to tennis court and pool
- A quality build, predominantly full brick construction
- In-ground solar heated pool and spa
- Triple lock up garage and attached workshop
- Approximately 1897sqm land, all usable
Location, Location, Location:
- Normanhurst West Public School catchment
- 900m to Thornleigh Station
- 700m to Thornleigh Marketplace & Aldi
- Thornleigh Golf Centre, parks & sporting facilities all nearby
- Close to Hornsby Westfield, shops, cafes & restaurants
- Turramurra High School Catchment
- Close to exclusive high schools including Barker, Abbotsleigh, Knox, Loreto, Normanhurst Boys, St Leos and Hornsby Girls.
AUCTION: On-site Saturday 10th October at 3.30pm.
For further information please feel free to contact Natalie Mikhael 0438 599 720.
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Tennis Court
See all features
1,897m² / 0.47 acres
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.