SOLD BY RAY WHITE THORNLEIGH 9481 8600
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
With everything done this quaint cottage home has an unassuming frontage with 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms plus separate studio/art room all hidden behind the facade.
If the high ceilings, open plan kitchen, large bedrooms or sliding doors to your covered entertainers deck isn't enough then enjoy the location with only a short stroll to Normanhurst West Public school, Normanhurst station, parks and playgrounds.
In a Nutshell:
- 4 bedrooms, 3 with reverse cycle air conditioning and built in robes
- Master bedroom with ensuite. All bedrooms of large size
- Polished floor boards throughout your spacious home
- Open plan kitchen with dishwasher
- Double remote garage with rear access and workshop
- Separate and mezzanine studio with own bathroom
- Large lounge dining area leading to your covered deck and courtyard area
- Front yard perfect for the kids to play
- Ventis ceiling system, Roof storage, 20000 litre water tank, New hot water
Location, Location, Location
- 500mtrs to Normanhurst West Public School
- Bus stop only 130mtrs away. Taking you to Hornsby via Normanhurst
- 1.5km to Normanhurst Train Station
- 800mtrs to Normanhurst Park
- close to elite schools including Barker College, Loreto, Normanhurst Boys & St Leos College
- 7 minutes drive to Hornsby Westfields, restaurants and entertainment area
BUILDING AND PEST INSPECTION AVAILABLE UPON REQUEST
AUCTION: Saturday 3rd October at 9.30am. Registration from 9am
For further information on this outstanding opportunity please contact Dion Verzeletti on 0413 753 695 or Nathan Leuzzi on 0412 975 190.
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Double Garage
- Studio/Art Room
See all features
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.