SOLD BY RAY WHITE THORNLEIGH 9481 8600
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
This fantastic neat and tidy 3 bedroom brick family home provides a relaxing outlook over the tree tops. As you enter your home through the tiled entry foyer you will be able to relax immediately on the balcony and enjoy the views knowing there is nothing to do. This home has been recently painted and has polished timber floors throughout. There is also a large yard for the children to have wild adventures in. With a possibility to extend the home downstairs in the future this would be an ideal home for first home buyers or investors.
In a Nutshell:
- 3 bedrooms all with built ins, master with sliding doors to the balcony
- Tidy tiled country style kitchen with cook top, oven and Bosch dishwasher
- Polished timber floors and down lights throughout
- Large lounge with sliding doors out to a large covered balcony with tree top views
- Ceiling fan and reverse cycle air conditioning unit in lounge
- Bathroom with bath, separate shower, vanity and toilet
- Laundry and 2nd toilet, shower and basin
- Land size is approximately 800sqm
- Single carport with workshop/storage underneath
Location, Location, Location:
- Close to Thornleigh Market Place
- Close to Thornleigh Train Station
- Stroll to Thornleigh Park, playground and dog park
- Turramurra High School Catchment area
- Close to elite schools including Barker, Loreto, Normanhurst Boys, St Leos College, Knox and more
- Minutes drive to Hornsby Westfield shops and entertainment precinct
- Close to the SAN Hospital and Fox Valley shops
For further information on this outstanding opportunity please contact Nathan Leuzzi on 0412 975 190 or Dion Verzeletti on 0413 753 695.
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Double Garage
800m² / 0.2 acres
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.