SOLD BY RAY WHITE THORNLEIGH 9481 8600
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
This elegant light and airy brick 3 bedroom family home is located in a prime location in a popular street. Just metres from Normanhurst West Public School, close to transport and sporting facilities this family home is perfect for family living. Offering multiple living spaces including a fabulously private outdoor entertaining deck flowing from a large split-level living area.
Hurry this one will be popular!
In a Nutshell:
- Master bedroom with built in wardrobes and ceiling fan
- 2 additional bedrooms, 1 with built in wardrobe and both with ceiling fans
- Main bathroom with vanity and shower
- Tidy kitchen with plenty of cupboard space, oven, hotplate, range hood and plumbing for fridge
- Light filled split-level open planned spacious family room flowing to a large entertaining deck overlooking level grassed yard
- Separate lounge room with ceiling fan
- Laundry with additional toilet and under house storage
- 2 room separate home office/studio space with separate entrance - perfect for a home businesses
- Polished timber floors and plantation shutters throughout, down lights in living areas
- 2 reverse cycle air conditioners
- 2 gas heating points
- Gas in the street
- Security system
- Well-kept front and rear lawns and mature gardens
Location, Location, Location:
- Metres to Normanhurst West Public School
- Stroll to Normanhurst Station
- Close to elite high schools including Barker, Normanhurst Boys, Loreto, St Leos, Abbotsleigh & Knox
- Stroll to the Thornleigh Golf Centre. Close to parks & playgrounds
- A short drive to Hornsby Westfield shopping centre, cafe's & restaurants
- Easy access to M1 and M2
AUCTION: Saturday 15th August at 3.30pm registration from 3.00pm
For further information please feel free to contact Nathan Leuzzi on 0412 975 190 or Dion Verzeletti on 0413 753 695.
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Single Garage
797m² / 0.2 acres
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.