SOLD BY RAY WHITE THORNLEIGH 9481 8600
- 4 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
This character filled cottage with high ornate ceilings and picture rails flows perfectly with an open plan modern kitchen, large island bench and plenty of storage space. You will enjoy entertaining family and friends on the entertaining deck that flows out to a level child friendly backyard from the kitchen through bi-fold doors.
The master & 2nd bedrooms with ceiling fans are off your entrance hallway whilst through your lounge area is a children's play room. From here you'll find the 3rd & 4th bedrooms. This cottage also offers a closed in verandah perfect for your home office.
In A Nutshell:
- 4 bedrooms, 1 bathroom, extra toilet, play room
- Open plan modern kitchen with large island bench with a 40mm stone bench top
- Bi-fold doors opening out to an entertaining deck and child friendly level rear yard
- Timber look flooring throughout and two reverse cycle air conditioning units
- Home office or transform to your requirements
- Bathroom with bath, overhead shower, vanity and toilet
- Large level rear yard with vegetable garden, chooks and room for the kids to run
- Single lock up garage
Location, Location, Location:
- Less than 100m to Thornleigh Market Place
- 600m to Thornleigh Train Station and Curl The Whisker Cafe
- Stroll to Thornleigh Park, playground and dog park
- Turramurra High School Catchment area
- Close to elite schools including Barker, Loreto, Normanhurst Boys, St Leos College, Knox and more
- Minutes drive to Hornsby Westfield shops and entertainment precinct
- Close to the SAN Hospital and Fox Valley shops
AUCTION: On-site, Saturday 1st August at 4.30 pm . Registration from 4.00 pm
For further information on this outstanding opportunity please contact Dion Verzeletti on 0413 753 695 or Nathan Leuzzi on 0412 975 190.
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it.
- Air Conditioning
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Secure Parking
- Single Garage
See all features
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.