SUBURB RECORD BREAKING SALE BY RAY WHITE THORNLEIGH 9481 8600
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
This 4 year young brick beauty has 4 spacious bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, an open plan gas kitchen, 2 living areas, level yard and a pool. We're not sure what else you would be looking for in a family home, but if that doesn't tick the boxes then we're not sure what will.
With outstanding finishes and enhanced inclusions from the initial build, you will enjoy the little things such as stainless steel 90mm gas cooktop and electric oven, dishwasher and convection microwave; 40mm stone benchtops in the kitchen, through to plantation shutters and translucent/block-out double blinds, zoned ducted air conditioning, ensuite and a walk in robe in the master bedroom.
Located just metres from Normanhurst West Public School and 1.1km from Normanhurst Station, unless of course you prefer the bus which is right across the road.
In a Nutshell:
- Near single level modern brick home
- 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, 2 living areas
- Master bedroom with ensuite and oversized walk in wardrobe
- Open plan kitchen with 5 burner gas cooktop, dishwasher, convection microwave, large pantry and 40mm Quantum Quartz benchtops
- Separate dining area with access to the paved and covered alfresco area
- Near level land, secure and grassed back yard with waterfall feature pool
- Ducted air conditioning, alarm, plumbed water tank
- Double remote garage with internal entrance
Location, Location, Location:
- Cross the road to Normanhurst West Public School & Preschool
- Normanhurst Station only a 12min walk (approx. 1.1km)
- Approx. 750m to Normanhurst Oval
- Approx. 850m to Thornleigh Golf Driving Range
- Approx. 850m to Larool Preschool
- Close to elite schools including Barker College, Loreto, Normanhurst Boys, Hornsby Girls, Abbotsleigh Girls, Knox and more
- 6 minute drive to Hornsby Westfield and shopping precinct
AUCTION: On-site, Saturday 25th July at 4.00pm . Registration from 3.30pm
For further information please call Dion Verzeletti on 0413 753 695 or Nathan Leuzzi 0412 975 190.
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it
- Air Conditioning
- Alarm System
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Double Garage
See all features
700m² / 0.17 acres
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.