SOLD BY RAY WHITE THORNLEIGH 9481 8600
- 4 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
This wonderfully private home is situated in a popular quiet family friendly street conveniently located within walking distance to Normanhurst West Public School and a stroll to Normanhurst train station. With modern updates and additions, this home offers a near new kitchen and large family room that opens out to a paved entertaining area. Watch the children play on the level grassed area while you entertain your friends. Offering polished timber floors throughout, 3 bedrooms or additional bedroom/office or play room.
Come along and view this fabulous family home as this one will be snapped up fast.
In a Nutshell:
- Light filled spacious family room flowing to paved entertaining area
- Lounge room with 2.9 metre high ceilings
- 3 reverse cycle air conditioners
- Near new open plan kitchen with smeg oven and range hood
- 3 Bedrooms, 1 with loft, 2 with built in robes
- Additional 4th bedroom/kids retreat or home office options
- Main bathroom with bath, shower and vanity
- Polished timber floor boards throughout
- Tandem lock up garage with workshop and internal access
- Plenty of storage, down lights throughout
Location, Location, Location:
- 750m to Normanhurst West Public School
- Bus stop around the corner or stroll to Normanhurst & Thornleigh Train stations
- 1.3km to the Thornleigh Golf Centre. Close to parks & playgrounds
- Close to Hornsby Westfield, shops, cafe's & restaurants
- Turramurra High School Catchment
- Close to exclusive high schools including Barker College, Normanhurst Boys, Loreto, St Leos, Abbotsleigh & Knox
AUCTION: Saturday 2nd May 2.30pm On-Site with registration from 2.00pm.
For further information please feel free to call Nathan Leuzzi on 0412 975 190 or Dion Verzeletti on 0413 753 695.
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Double Garage
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.