SOLD BY RAY WHITE THORNLEIGH 9481 8600
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Do you dream of relaxing weekends away where you escape city life ? Where you can lay in bed and day dream whilst listening to the birds and staring out the window over treetops . Where you can feel your body slump in relaxation and all your worries float away.
Well dream no more. With this house you will feel like you have escaped..........everyday!
Recently renovated and nothing to do this house is complete, just unpack your bags, sit back and relax while entertaining your friends under the private outdoor covered entertaining area, complete with insulated roof, down lights, ceiling fans, aerial plug for your tv and gas points for your BBQ.
With duel street frontages (level access from Brookes Street), and another entry on Dartford Road which makes Normanhurst station a quick roughly 12 minute walk.
The property is completed by a single car port and enough room for 2 more secure car spaces and good size gardens.
In a Nut Shell:
- Modern kitchen with breakfast bar and glass splash backs
- New 90mm oven, cook top, rangehood and dishwasher
- Lounge and dining room
- Downstairs rumpus/lounge room with 2nd bathroom
- 3 bedrooms
- 4th bedroom/home office
- Main bathroom with large spa bath, toilet and vanity
- All bedrooms with built-in robes
- Private fully fenced rear garden
- Single car carport
- 2 extra secure car spaces
- Extra large undercover tiled entertaining area
- Reverse cycle air conditioning
- Gas for heating and BBQ
- Short walk to Normanhurst Train Station and catchment for Normanhurst West Primary School
Come and see for yourself just what this home has to offer.
For further information, please contact Nathan Leuzzi on 0412 975 190 or Dion Verzeletti on 0413 753 695
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Double Carport
740m² / 0.18 acres
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.