SOLD BY RAY WHITE THORNLEIGH 9481 8600
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
This 930sqm sunny block and 3 bedroom plus study double brick home is tucked away in a tightly held and quiet cul-de-sac position in a garden oasis.
The sweeping bright open plan living area opens up to an enormous, north facing entertainers' deck overlooking the expansive park-like grounds. With wallabies and birds right on your doorstep, great schools nearby, your family will never want to leave.
In a Nut Shell:
- Approx. 930 sqm block overlooking a private reserve that feels like you're on acreage
- 3 spacious bedrooms, 2 with built in robes
- Master bedroom with ensuite and bedroom 3 with access to the rear courtyard
- Oversized single remote garage and storage. Room for 3 cars off street parking
- Spacious kitchen, modern appliances, dishwasher and room for a casual dining area
- Lounge room with slow combustion fire place and a designated study area
- Polished floorboards throughout, numerous skylights
- 3.5kW solar system, food forest, solar powered fish pond and it's very own chook run
Location, Location, Location:
- Normanhurst West Public School Catchment
- Stroll to Larool Preschool
- 2.6km (approx.) to Normanhurst Train Station, or take the bus
- Close to numerous and prestigious High Schools including Barker, St Leos, Loreto & Normanhurst Boys
- Close to Hornsby Westfield and Thornleigh Market Place
AUCTION: Saturday 28th February at 4pm on-site
For further information please contact Dion Verzeletti 0413 753 695 or Alex Gayl 0425 280 454
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Single Garage
930m² / 0.23 acres
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.