SOLD BY RAY WHITE THORNLEIGH 9481 8600
- 4 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 2 Cars
Solid family homes like this in such a great location are often sought and rarely found. Located around the corner from Thornleigh West Public School in a quiet cul-de-sac location this home with its established garden has great street appeal and is of double brick construction.
The home offers a great practical layout for family living. As soon as you enter you get a sense of space with the large open plan kitchen offering plenty of cupboard space and flows to the casual meals area. This level also has a large lounge room.
Privately located upstairs are four bedrooms all with built-ins together with a large main bathroom and separate toilet. There is even a study nook with built-ins perfect for the children. The large master bedroom boasts an en-suite, walk through robe and balcony overlooking the rear yard,.
This home could also cater for the in-laws as the downstairs area has a laundry and second large living space that opens out to a paved entertaining area, together with a shower and toilet. Otherwise this space would be a fabulous rumpus for the kids or home office.
The lower level also offers an over sized double garage with plenty of space for storage.
In a Nut Shell:
- Formal lounge/dining, casual meals room and family room
- Downstairs rumpus with separate facilities, could be used as separate in-law accommodation
- Expansive kitchen with island bench and a multitude of cupboard space, new oven and cook top
- Study nook upstairs with built-in cupboards
- Main bathroom with large spa bath, shower and separate toilet
- Master bedroom offering an en-suite with double vanity, walk-in wardrobe
- All bedrooms with built-in robes
- Slow combustion fireplace
- Private fully fenced rear garden and paved entertaining area
- Double garage with internal access
All this within walking distance to Thornleigh Train Station, shops, school, parks, cafes and restaurants.
Come and see for yourself just what this home has to offer.
AUCTION: On-site Saturday 14th February at 9.30am (if not sold prior).
For further information, please contact Nathan Leuzzi on 0412 975 190 or Dion Verzeletti on 0413 753 695
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it.
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Double Garage
843m² / 0.21 acres
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.