Immaculate & Modern Family Home
- 6 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 2 Cars
This impressive two-level brick family home offers a private oasis with all the modern conveniences. This beautifully designed home offers numerous living and entertaining areas, catering for the entire family.
The downstairs living features spotted gum timber floors and flows effortlessly onto the stunning timber deck overlooking landscaped gardens and pristine bushland. The two downstairs bedrooms open onto the rear deck. The master bedroom features an ensuite and walk-in wardrobe. There is also a modern bathroom with bath, formal dining and open plan music room or study area.
The light filled upstairs level features four generous sized bedrooms with built-in wardrobes, a large bathroom with bath, and an enormous living area featuring a raked ceiling and spectacular views from every window.
Situated in a sought after quiet location, only a short walk to train, shops and schools.
In A Nutshell:
- 6 generous sized bedrooms all with built-ins, master with ensuite and walk-in robe
- Additional office/study area or music room
- Three full bathrooms immaculately presented
- Kitchen features near new stainless steel appliances including dishwasher, oven and rangehood
- Multiple upstairs and downstairs living areas including formal dining room, lounge room and rumpus
- Massive undercover timber deck with gorgeous bush views and natural light
- Landscaped easy to maintain gardens, level lawn areas, sand pit and paved entertaining area
- Ducted air-conditioning throughout
- Double carport plus ample off street parking
- Land size approximately 1,126 sqm
Location, Location, Location:
- Very short walk to Normanhurst West Public School and Pre-school
- Around the corner from Chilverleigh Child Care & Larool Pre-School
- Only 1.2km to Normanhurst Station (approx)
- Walk to Normanhurst Oval and playground
- Minutes to Thornleigh Golf Centre, Sportsbliss and Brickpit Sporting facilities
- Turramurra High School catchment area
- Close to elite schools including Barker College, Loreto, Normanhurst Boys, Hornsby Girls, Abbotsleigh, Knox and more
- Thornleigh shops nearby including Woolworths and Aldi
- A short drive to Hornsby Westfield shopping centre, restaurants and entertainment precinct
- Easy access to the M1, M2 and Pacific Highway
A property offering this much space and of this quality is a rare find.
AUCTION: Thursday 7th April 6.30pm at Pennant Hills Bowling Club, 52 Yarrara Road Pennant Hills. Registration from 6pm. Parking available on site, 200m from Pennant Hills Station.
For further information please feel free to contact Natalie Mikhael 0438 599 720.
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Double Carport
1,126m² / 0.28 acres
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.