SOLD BY RAY WHITE THORNLEIGH 9481 8600
- 3 Beds
- 3 Baths
This lovingly renovated family home ticks all the boxes for those looking to get a foothold in this sought after area. With dual street entrance from both Pritchard St Thornleigh and driveway access from Werona St Pennant Hills your position and options are ideal.
Whether your looking for that sizeable family home, separation of living for your guests / in-laws / teenagers or just after a position perfect house only a stroll to Thornleigh & Pennant Hills train stations, parks, schools and shops then don't miss your opportunity to inspect this property.
In A Nutshell
* 3 generous size bedrooms with built-in wardrobes. Master with ensuite
* Open plan living with polished floors, down lights and an abundance of natural light.
* Brand new gas kitchen with Caesar stone bench top and soft close drawers
* Gas heating points upstairs and downstairs
* Freshly painted and new lighting throughout
* Approx 35sqm covered entertainers deck overlooking your fenced yard and salt water pool
* Secured backyard with driveway gates and entry via the Werona Street Cul-De-Sac
* Multiple living areas with an additional teenage retreat
Location, Location, Location
* 400mtrs to Thornleigh train station, 1km to Pennant Hills Train Station
* 750mtrs to Pennant Hills Primary School
* 1.1km to Thornleigh West Public School
* 800mtrs to Thornleigh Market Place
* 850mtrs to Pennant Hills Library
AUCTION: On-Site Saturday 22nd November at 9.45am
For further information on this property please contact Dion Verzeletti on 0413 753 695 or Nathan Leuzzi on 0412 975 190
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it.
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
749m² / 0.19 acres
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.