SOLD BY RAY WHITE THORNLEIGH 9481 8600
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Be the first to enjoy this home after its stunning transformation. The spacious open plan living areas and newly renovated kitchen flow to the undercover entertaining deck overlooking the lush lawn and gardens.
All three bedrooms are above your average size and have built-in wardrobes. There is also guest accommodation on the lower level with both internal and separate access.
With a welcoming front garden & appealing street presence, perfectly positioned in a highly sought after location, close to schools, shops and transport, all you need to bring is your family and furniture.
In a Nutshell:
- Open plan lounge and dining, breakfast bar and meals area
- 40mm Essa Stone bench tops, gas cooking & soft close cupboards
- Two new bathrooms including en-suite to main
- Extra large 2nd bedroom with access to balcony
- Brand new undercover timber deck
- Landscaped front yard with plenty of street appeal
- Plenty of lawn for the kids to run around, established native gardens
- Single lock up garage with internal access & under house storage
- New carpet, flooring, cladding, lighting and paint, not a thing to do
- Land size approximately 702sqm
Location, Location, Location:
- Normanhurst West Public School catchment
- 900m to Thornleigh Station
- 700m to Thornleigh Marketplace & Aldi
- Thornleigh Golf Centre, parks & sporting facilities all nearby
- Close to Hornsby Westfield, shops, cafe's & restaurants
- Turramurra High School Catchment
- Close to exclusive high schools including Barker, Normanhurst Boys, Loreto, St Leos, Abbotsleigh & Knox
AUCTION: On-site Saturday 21st March at 9.30am.
For further information please feel free to contact Natalie Mikhael 0438 599 720.
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it.
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Single Garage
702m² / 0.17 acres
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.