SOLD BY RAY WHITE THORNLEIGH 9481 8600
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
After 52years of family memories the owner must move on from this spacious brick home that has room to expand, improve, or enjoy as is.
The outstanding bush outlook from your single level living area will remind you of the Blue Mountains and will take you no time to relax.
Watch the kids from the balcony or head downstairs to join them to play on the expansive & tiered grassed levels amongst your private bush oasis or enjoy the tranquility where wildlife comes to visit.
In A Nutshell:
- Land 2392sqm approximately
- 4 bedrooms, master with ensuite & bushy outlook
- Bathroom with separate toilet
- Polished floor boards throughout
- Paved courtyard area with expansive well maintained yard
- North/East facing balcony, air-conditioning & slow combustion fire place
- Double garage with plenty of under house storage & work shop
- Private driveway to your hidden treasure
- Close to an array of popular schools including Barker, Loreto, Normanhurst Boys, St Leos & Abbotsleigh
- Walk to Normanhurst West Public School
- Close to Normanhurst Train Station
- 1km to Normanhurst Park
- Bus stop within walking distance
- Close to local restaurants & cafes
For further information, please contact Dion Verzeletti or Nathan Leuzzi on 9481 8600
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Double Garage
2,392m² / 0.59 acres
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.