SOLD BY RAY WHITE THORNLEIGH 9481 8600
- 5 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Just a handful of years old this immaculate Clarendon home is a must see. Located in the thriving community of Stanhope Gardens in a peaceful, quiet street. It offers many different options with numerous living spaces, enough room for the whole family.
You can dine in, or with summer just around the corner enjoy many a meal or family moment outside in the large alfresco dining area. Just moments away from Schools, shops and all modes of public transport.
In a Nutshell:
- 4 large bedrooms plus nursery & study
- 2 1/2 Bathrooms
- Upper rumpus area giving access to front balcony.
- Main dining and living area.
- Gas kitchen, stone tops, stainless appliances and butlers pantry.
- Meals area fit for any celebration or family gathering adjacent to kitchen.
- Downstairs home office (Could easily be a 5th bedroom) with adjoining guest toilet/powder room.
- Family room/rumpus with access to outdoor entertaining.
- Alfresco area with sun shades, ceiling fan, plumbing for outside kitchen & gas for BBQ.
- Easy to maintain front and rear garden with lighting.
- 2 car garage with remote door.
- Ducted A/C throughout & alarm system.
- Land size 561 sqm (approx).
Location, Location, Location:
- Access to 2 Club Houses each with its own pool, spa, BBQ area and tennis court, just a short walk away.
- 5 mins easy, flat walk to express bus to city and new NW rail link train station,
- Shops, cafe's, restaurant, playgrounds, parks and schools, moments away
For further information please feel free to contact James Andrews on 0421 441 276.
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it.
- Air Conditioning
- Alarm System
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Double Garage
See all features
561m² / 0.14 acres
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.