SOLD BY RAY WHITE THORNLEIGH 9481 8600
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
This lovely 3 bedroom brick veneer home is ideal for a young family or investor featuring a recently renovated kitchen and renovated bathroom. The dinning room opens up to a large covered entertaining patio area and a generous children friendly fenced back yard. Rare for the area, the home sits on an ample block of 672 sqm (approx.). It is definitely not to be missed.
Situated in a quiet community bordering the Ponds, the home is in walking distance of the public school, local shops and parks. It is also in close proximity to the Rouse Hill Town Centre and the University of Western Sydney. Transportation is convenient with the Quakers Hill Train Station, Schofield Train Station and proposed Northwest Rail Link Station all a short drive away.
In a Nutshell:
- Main double bedroom with built in wardrobes, ceiling fan and plenty of natural light
- 2nd double bedroom with ceiling fan built in wardrobes, 3rd bedroom with ceiling fan and floor to ceiling window
- Renovated kitchen with stainless steal appliances and an outlook of your back yard
- Open plan dining with down lights, air conditioning and floor to ceiling cupboards
- Light filled lounge room with ceiling fan
- Renovated bathroom and separate toilet
- Large laundry with access straight to your side yard space
- Over sized covered and concreted entertaining patio area
- Separate rumpus/study area with extra storage space that can be easily converted back into a garage
- Off street parking for 2 cars
Location, Location, Location:
- Short drive to Barnier Public School (approx. 1.5 km)
- Short drive to the Quakers Hill Train Station, Schofield Train Station and proposed Northwest Rail Link Station
- Close to local shops, the Rouse Hill Town Centre and Ponds area
For further information or to arrange an inspection, please contact Nathan Leuzzi on 0412 975 190 or Alex Gayl on 0425 280 454.
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Single Garage
672m² / 0.17 acres
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.