SOLD BY RAY WHITE THORNLEIGH 9481 8600
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Situated in a quiet, popular pocket close to exceptional schools, multiple transport options and shops, this 3 bedroom brick home offers the best in family living.
The generously sized lounge area is ideal for entertaining and leads to the dining and kitchen area, which has been recently renovated with a gas cook top. From the dining area, the home flows out to the sun-room featuring marvellous morning sun, while providing the perfect shade on a hot summer afternoon.
With brand new blinds and paint and a huge grassed, fully enclosed backyard, this home is ready for you to move in and make it your own.
In a Nutshell:
- Timber flooring in lounge room & bedrooms
- Automatic security shutters on lounge room & all bedroom windows
- Main bedroom with large mirrored built-in wardrobe and split system air conditioning
- Two additional good sized bedrooms with wardrobes
- Family bathroom with bath & separate toilet
- Large open plan lounge room with air conditioning and an abundance of natural light
- Renovated kitchen with gas cooking overlooking separate dining space
- Large, grassed backyard with storage shed & sun room
- Flat 557sqm block (approx.)
Location, Location, Location:
- Stroll to Quakers Hill Primary School (approx. 50m away)
- Short walk to local shops & bus stops
- Short walk to St Andrews College (approx. 700m away)
- Short drive to Quakers Hill Station (approx. 2km away) & Marayong Station (approx. 2.2km away)
- Short drive to M7 & all the area has to offer.
AUCTION: On-site Saturday 5th of September at 9:30am. Registration from 9am
For further information on this outstanding Quakers Hill property please feel free to call Alex Gayl on 0425 280 454.
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Polished Timber Floor
- Single Carport
557m² / 0.14 acres
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.