SOLD BY RAY WHITE 9481 8600
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Phoenix Gardens is ideally situated in an enviable location. It is an area that is on the rise and is a truly unique opportunity for both owner-occupiers and investors to purchase while the area is still growing. This apartment is in Block B and is being offered for sale off-the-plan with an expected completion date of mid 2018. It has two bedrooms, two bathrooms and a car space with lock up storage. Only a short stroll to the station and even quicker to the vibrant shopping hub of Pennant Hills, the position here is undeniably supburb.
In A Nutshell:
- Boutique building of architecturally designed apartments
- Large floorplan, internal size 83sqm & balcony is 20sqm, total 103sqm
- Car space is 18sqm including storage
- Total size on title is a very generous 121sqm
- DA Approved and completion expected mid 2018 (if not earlier)
- Premium finishes, porcelain tiles, stainless steel appliances
- Recessed downlights, gas to balcony, 40mm stone bench tops to kitchen
- Full schedule of finishes available upon request
- Peacefully located just 350m to train station and less than 200m to shopping (approx)
- Surrounded by Sydney's best private and public schools
- Perfectly positioned in the strong North West growth corridor, just 10km to Parramatta, 5km to Hornsby and 6kms to Castle Hill
- Close to many arterial roads and transport hubs
- Within a few mins drive of Westfields at Hornsby, Macquarie Centre, North Rocks Parramatta or Castle Towers Shopping Centres, one of Australia's biggest shopping centres.
For further information please call Nathan Leuzzi on 0412 975 190.
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
1 garage space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.