SOLD BY RAY WHITE PENNANT HILLS 9481 8600
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
This lovable yet versatile home offers an abundance of opportunity and a fantastic chance for those looking to get a foot into the market, further invest or downsize. Enjoy this character filled 3 bedroom home with high ceilings throughout, situated in a highly sought after and exceptional location within walking distance to either Pennant Hills or Thornleigh train stations, cafe's and shopping centre.
This quiet street ends in an entrance to the start of Lane Cove National Park, bush trails and Great North Walk.
In A Nutshell:
- Three character filled bedrooms, one with built-in robes
- Gas kitchen, with brand new dishwasher and oven with adjoining dining area
- Lounge with gas point and gas fire place
- Spacious bathroom with laundry
- Private drive access to carport
- Daikin ducted and reverse cycle air conditioning system
- Private and fenced back and front yards
- Freshly painted throughout. Polished floor boards
Location Location Location:
- Short walk to either Pennant Hills or Thornleigh Station and shopping precinct.
- Close proximity to shops, schools, day cares, parks and playgrounds.
- Only 4 train stops to Macquarie University.
- Short drive to Hornsby Westfield, Castle Towers and Macquarie shopping centres.
- Easy access to M2/M7 & M1 motorways.
For further information on this property please call Dion Verzeletti on 0413 753 695
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
1 carport space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.