SOLD BY RAY WHITE 9481 8600
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Overflowing with natural light, this four bedroom single-level home boasts a charming design in an ultra-convenient location. Featuring a large lounge room a-washed in light from the front windows flowing to an open plan kitchen and dining. The dining room provides unique opportunities for indoor to outdoor entertaining in the back fenced low-maintenance grassed backyard. This home also features four bedrooms, the main with built-ins and an ensuite, two of the other bedrooms also have built-ins, with an additional home office/study in the garage.
All this, within easy walking distance to the Pennant Hills Station, the Pennant Hills shops, cafes and restaurants, and a short drive to Cherrybrook Village. This one is not to be missed.
In a nutshell:
- Large lounge room
- Open plan kitchen with gas cooking, breakfast bar, dishwasher & an abundance of cupboard storage
- Master bedroom with built-in robes and ensuite
- Three additional bedrooms, two with built-in robes
- Study room with external access with ducted air-conditioning
- Ducted air-conditioning throughout the entire house
- Covered entertaining area
- Private low maintenance rear garden
- Ample storage throughout
Location, Location, Location
- Within a short walk (800m) to Pennant Hills Train Station .
- 750m to Pennant Hills Library.
- 700m to Pennant Hills shops, cafes and restuarants.
- Steps away from the back of Pennant Hills Public School.
- Steps away from St Agatha's Catholic Primary School.
- 900m to Pennant Hills High School.
- Close to new child care and preschool facilities in Pennant Hills.
- Convenient to many desirable public and private schools in the local area.
- 4 train stops to Macquarie University.
- Short drive to Hornsby Westfield, Castle Towers and Macquarie shopping centres.
- Easy access to M2/M7 & M1 motorways.
For further information contact Alex Gayl on 0425 280 454 or Nathan Leuzzi on 0412 975 190.
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.