SOLD BY RAY WHITE PENNANT HILLS 9481 8600
- 5 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Classic Home in the Heart of Pennant Hills
Bolwarra, meaning "view from a high place" is the very fitting name that was given to this beautiful home many years ago with the second-floor billiard room offering city skyline views through floor to ceiling windows. An ambient, airy, light filled home with 10 foot high ceilings complimented by traditional patterned architraves and light fittings. The versatile floorplan offers endless possibilities for you to make this elegant residence your perfect new home. Bay windows & bench seating are a recurring feature throughout, as well as polished wooden floorboards and wooden door and window frames. The kitchen has been recently renovated with a breakfast bar and abundance of cupboard space. Walk out the back and you are met with a North facing level and lush yard with a stunning vine-covered brick wall at the border of the property.
In a nutshell:
- Circa 1926 double brick home on sandstone foundations with external marble stair cases
- Grand entrance hall and vestibule with tessellated tiles
- 10 foot high ceilings throughout the whole first floor
- Natural light floods in through the countless large windows
- Large combined living & casual dining area with window bench seating
- Open formal lounge/dining room
- Renovated kitchen with breakfast bar & plenty of cupboard space
- Substantial main bedroom with bay window & built in robe
- Four additional bedrooms, two over-sized with period features
- Polished wooden floorboards, traditional architraves & wooden door and window frames throughout
- Upstairs immense billiard room with city skyline views, floor to ceiling windows & a bar
- A wealth of storage throughout, with large linen cupboards & storage areas
- Level sun-filled rear yard with built in shed & clothesline
- Single lock up garage
- Separate studio located behind the garage
Location, Location, Location:
- Stones throw away from Pennant Hills Station/Bus Terminal and shopping precinct.
- Convenient to many desirable public and private schools in the local area.
- 4 train stops to Macquarie University.
- Short drive to Hornsby Westfield, Castle Towers and Macquarie shopping centres.
- Easy access to M2/M7 & M1 motorways.
AUCTION: On-Site Saturday 18th November at 4.30pm. Registration from 4pm (if not sold prior)
For further information contact Nathan Leuzzi on 0412 975 190 or Buddy Khouri on 0450 200 666.
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it.
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.