SOLD BY RAY WHITE PENNANT HILLS 9481 8600
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Set among beautiful established gardens on a generous 771sqm (approx) corner block is this well maintained full brick Californian Bungalow. Tastefully renovated to maintain period elements the residence provides a flexible floor plan with multiple living and entertaining areas ably catering for all family requirements. This private residence offers a premier family lifestyle in quiet leafy surrounds close to shops, prestigious schools and transport.
The property is ideal for young families, downsizers, professionals and investors alike.
In A Nutshell:
- Spacious formal lounge with fireplace - Separate formal dining room adjacent to kitchen for easy entertaining
- Cosy family room with fireplace
- Large master bedroom with floor to ceiling built-in robe
- Gourmet timber kitchen with gas cooktop, ample cupboard and bench space
- Main bathroom with claw foot bath tub & shower
- High ornate ceilings, picture rails and polished timber floors throughout
- Extensive rear yard plenty with plenty of space for children to roam
- Possibility for granny flat addition (Subject to Council Approval)
- Lower level living with bathroom, ideal for teenagers retreat or in-law accommodation
- Large workshop area with additional storage area
Location Location Location:
- Short walk to Pennant Hills Station/Bus Terminal and shopping precinct.
- Convenient to many desirable public and private schools in the local area.
- 4 train stops to Macquarie University.
- Short drive to Hornsby Westfield, Castle Towers and Macquarie shopping centres.
- Easy access to M2/M7 & M1 motorways.
For further information contact Nathan Leuzzi on 0412 975 190 or Buddy Khouri on 0450 200 666.
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it.
2 off street parks
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.