SOLD BY RAY WHITE 9481 8600
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
This is the home you have been waiting for. The generously proportioned rooms and easily maintained yard of this 6 year old home will make living here a delight. The 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, living, dining, rumpus and open plan kitchen are spread across a single level which opens out to your covered entertaining patio and just the right amount of lawn. You couldn't ask for a more convenient location with schools, shops and public transport being moments away.
In A Nutshell:
- Single level living, brick construction, approx 6 years old
- Open plan living, dining and kitchen, gas point for heating
- Rumpus room with peaceful outlook
- Large kitchen includes breakfast bar, gas cooking, stainless steel rangehood, oven and dishwasher.
- Walk in pantry and large fridge space
- Master bed with walk in robe and ensuite is a great size
- 2nd, 3rd and 4th bedrooms with built-in wardrobes
- Main bathroom with shower and deep tub. Separate toilet
- Split system air conditioning, ceiling fans
- Huge laundry with door to yard. Linen cupboard
- Oversized automatic double garage with attic storage. Rear roller door. Internal access
- Approximately 669.9sqm land including level lawn and undercover entertaining with gas bayonet
Location, Location, Location:
- A moment to Pennant Hills shopping village including Harris Farm Markets
- Walk to Pennant Hills Public School and Pennant Hills High School
- A quick 1km walk to Pennant Hills train station (approx)
- Only a 1.1km walk to Mount St Benedict College (approx)
- 4 train stops to Macquarie University
- Restaurants, cafes and shops all nearby with plenty of parking or leave the car at home
- Close to elite schools including Barker College, Loreto, Normanhurst Boys, Hornsby Girls, Abbotsleigh, Knox and more
- Short drive to Hornsby Westfield, Castle Towers and Macquarie shopping centres
AUCTION: Saturday 3rd June at 4.00pm On-Site. Registration from 3.30pm.
For further information please feel free to contact Nathan Leuzzi 0412 975 190 or Dion Verzeletti 0413 753 695.
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.