SOLD BY RAY WHITE NORTHERN DISTRICTS 9481 8600
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
A unique offering of undeniable character and unquestionable possibility, this superb residence is a home of comfort and light. Opening to the light of a rear northern aspect and tranquilly positioned on an impressive land parcel, the warm and inviting interiors allow scope for reconfiguration or development, subject to council approval.
In a nutshell
- With separate lounge and dining areas, large rumpus
- Seamless indoor/outdoor entertaining, spacious deck
- Study, master bedroom has walk-in robe/dressing room
- Neat gas kitchen, air conditioning, polished timber floors
Location, location, location
- Superb gardens with sweeping lawns, mature shrubbery.
- Moments to Thornleigh market Place.
- A short walk to Pennant Hills or Thornleigh Station.
- Just minutes to many public & private schools.
For further information on this property please call James Andrews 0421 441 276
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
2 carport spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.