SOLD BY RAY WHITE THORNLEIGH 9481 8600
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
Peacefully set on an invitingly spacious 1296sqm parcel, this traditional Federation bungalow presents a remarkable opportunity. It is charming liveable as is with exceptional traditional period appointments throughout, including lead light windows, embossed plaster ceiling and arched passageway, however there is vast scope for significant refurbishment or subdivision, subject of course to council approval.
In a nutshell
-Potential to divide STCA
-Opening to embrace the sun of a rear northern perspective
-Separate lounge and dining areas and a generous sunroom
-Double bedrooms, functional gas kitchen and double brick
-Soaring detailed ceilings, polished timber floors, fireplace
Location Location Location.
- Short walk to either Pennant Hills or Thornleigh Station and shopping precinct.
- Convenient to many desirable public and private schools in the local area.
- 4 train stops to Macquarie University.
- Short drive to Hornsby Westfield, Castle Towers and Macquarie shopping centres.
- Easy access to M2/M7 & M1 motorways.
For further information on this property please call James Andrews 0421 441 276
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it.
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.