SOLD BY RAY WHITE THORNLEIGH 9481 8600
- 3 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 2 Cars
If you're looking to downsize or purchase your first home, this much loved brick home is the one for you. Being made available for the first time in over 40 years its freshly painted and has brand new carpet. Located close to Pennant Hills sporting parks, leisure complex and childs play area just across the road it ticks many of the boxes. The block features size and well loved gardens.
- Naturally lit master bedroom located downstairs, walk through robe & ensuite.
- Two good sized bedrooms upstairs.
- Formal lounge and dining rooms.
- Original clean kitchen & bathroom.
- informal living and meals adjacent to kitchen.
- Large internal laundry with shower & toilet.
- Two car garage with remote door and drive through back.
- Under house workshop.
- Rainwater tank for watering garden
- Reverse cycle A/C downstairs
Location Location Location:
- Walk/stroll to Pennant Hills Station, bus terminal, library, sporting parks, restaurants and shopping area.
- Convenient to many desirable public and private schools in the local area.
- 4 train stops to Macquarie University.
- Short drive to Hornsby Westfield, Castle Towers and Macquarie shopping centres.
- Easy access to M2/M7 & M1
For more information about this property please call James Andrews on 0421 441 276
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it.
- Air Conditioning
- Alarm System
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.