SOLD BY RAY WHITE THORNLEIGH 9481 8600
- 5 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 2 Cars
A home of grand proportions awaits you in this quiet, family friendly location. Privately positioned, the home features sizeable rooms for all occasions. Welcome your guests into the formal lounge and formal dining rooms, casually entertain in the brand new kitchen and open plan living area and then venture downstairs to the huge rumpus room with pool table. Once the weather heats up, there's also an in-ground pool with beautifully landscaped surrounds.
In A Nutshell:
- Master bed with built-ins plus walk in robe/dressing room. Ensuite with large shower, split system air conditioning
- 4 more bedrooms all but one with built-in robes. Spacious with leafy outlooks
- Main bathroom with separate toilet. Bathtub and shower
- Study or downstairs 6th bedroom with built in storage
- Formal lounge and dining opens to rear balcony overlooking the pool
- Brand new kitchen with stainless steel appliances, Bosch dishwasher and oven, induction cooktop, rangehood, soft close draws and double pantry
- Breakfast/informal meals bench in kitchen. Caeserstone bench tops
- Open plan family room with split system air conditioner
- 3rd guest bathroom has been updated
- Massive rumpus room with pool table opens to undercover patio. Downstairs powder room
- In-ground pool with glass fence
- Studio with separate access
- Linen cupboard
- Oversized double garage with automatic door plus room for workbench storage space
- Large laundry with door to outside
- Huge amounts of under house storage could be even further utilised
Location, Location, Location:
- Short stroll or drive to Pennant Hills train/bus station.
- Convenient to many desirable public and private schools in the local area.
- 4 train stops to Macquarie University.
- Short drive to Hornsby Westfield, Castle Towers and Macquarie shopping centres.
- Easy access to M2/M7 & M1 motorways.
AUCTION: Pennant Hills Bowling Club - Thursday 18th August with registration from 6pm.
For further information please call James Andrews on 0421 441 276 or Nathan Leuzzi on 0412 975 190.
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.