SOLD BY RAY WHITE THORNLEIGH 9481 8600
- 4 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 2 Cars
Located in a sought after street on a generous sunny block approximately 1376sqm in size, a brilliant opportunity awaits you. The land has DA Approval to be subdivided into two blocks. You can keep part of the existing house or demolish and start over. Alternatively, it is possible to keep the block as is and create your new family home with a huge backyard. While you're planning, the home is in liveable condition and can be rented out easily. With so many options, this could be a great investment or family home.
In A Nutshell:
- DA Approved for subdivision
- Original timber/weatherboard house, brick foundations, spacious rooms
- The front section of the home has original kitchen with gas cooking, lounge room, bathroom, two beds and a study
- Rear section has been updated,two bedrooms, large ensuite bathroom with Sauna, open plan living with fireplace and huge elevated rear deck
- Paved court yard partially undercover, built in fire pit and chook pen
- Outdoor workbench with sink, under house workshop and storage
- Double carport plus driveway access down the side for camper-van, boat parking and easy vehicle access to yard
Location Location Location:
- Short walk to Pennant Hills Station/Bus Terminal and shopping precinct.
- Convenient to many desirable public and private schools in the local area.
- 4 train stops to Macquarie University.
- Short drive to Hornsby Westfield, Castle Towers and Macquarie shopping centres.
- Easy access to M2/M7 & M1 motorways.
For further information on this property please call James Andrews 0421 441 276
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.