Sold by Ray White Thornleigh 9481 8600
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Beautifully presented and maintained, this single level brick home is located on a level block in a quiet cul-de-sac. It has been lovingly transformed over the many years this family have spent here and is now a perfect picture ready for you to move into.
An ideal size, there are four spacious bedrooms with built-in wardrobes and an ensuite to the master. The lounge and dining rooms are open plan to the kitchen, with two sets of bi-fold doors and large windows letting in plenty of natural light. Step outdoors and enjoy a morning coffee in the sun on the front balcony, or entertain on the undercover rear deck overlooking the child friendly backyard.
Only a short stroll to the train station, local primary and high schools plus all the great shops, restaurants and cafes Pennant Hills has to offer.
Get out your list and tick all the boxes because this home has it all.
In A Nutshell:
- Four bedrooms with built-ins, two updated full bathrooms including ensuite
- Immaculate modern kitchen with breakfast bar, caeserstone bench tops, stainless steel appliances, soft close drawers, pantry, island bench and servery window
- Open plan lounge and dining with polished timber floors and bi-fold doors
- Front balcony, fully fenced and a great additional play area
- Undercover wrap around deck with down lights overlooking the level child friendly lawn
- Ducted air conditioning, cools or warms up the home in a flash
- Internal laundry with access outside, linen storage
- Separate studio or teen retreat with large attic storage
- Carport for undercover parking
- Level rectangular block, approximately 740sqm in a quiet street
Location, Location, Location:
- Very tightly held street
- Less than 1km to Pennant Hills Public School and Pennant Hills High School (approx)
- A quick 1.2km walk to Pennant Hills train station (approx)
- Only a 750m walk to Mount St Benedict College (approx)
- 4 train stops to Macquarie University
- Restaurants, cafes and shops all nearby with plenty of parking or leave the car at home
- Close to elite schools including Barker College, Loreto, Normanhurst Boys, Hornsby Girls, Abbotsleigh, Knox and more
- Short drive to Hornsby Westfield, Castle Towers and Macquarie shopping centres
AUCTION: Saturday 30th July at 3.30pm On-Site. Registration from 3pm.
For further information please feel free to contact Natalie Mikhael 0438 599 720 or Nathan Leuzzi 0412 975 190.
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
2 carport spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.