SOLD BY RAY WHITE THORNLEIGH 9481 8600
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
It doesn't get any better than this architecturally designed OzStyle built home. Only fours years old, located with in walking distance to Pennant Hills & Thornleigh train station. Offering separated living areas, large bedrooms, all weather alfresco entertaining area with outdoor kitchen, high ceilings, hard wood floors throughout and much much more. This home is a must see and inspect.
In A Nutshell:
- 4 large bedrooms (walk-in robe and ensuite off master)
- Modern new twin sink main bathroom.
- New kitchen, stone tops, stainless steel appliances, pantry, wine fridge, Induction cook top.
- Formal lounge and dining.
- Open plan informal off kitchen living area with integrated iPod speaker system.
- Alfresco outdoor living area with kitchen and motorised roof.
- Swimming pool with landscaped surrounds.
- Powder room.
- Large laundry, perfect for any family.
- Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning.
- Solar gas water heating, recycled watering system for gardening
- Gas fireplace.
- Oversized 2 car accommodation with plentiful storage.
Location Location Location:
- Short walk to either Pennant Hills or Thornleigh Station and shopping precinct.
- Convenient to many desirable public and private schools in the local area.
- 4 train stops to Macquarie University.
- Short drive to Hornsby Westfield, Castle Towers and Macquarie shopping centres.
- Easy access to M2/M7 & M1 motorways.
For further information on this property please call James Andrews 0421 441 276
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it.
- Air Conditioning
- Alarm System
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
See all features
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.