Sold by Ray White Thornleigh 9481 8600
- 5 Beds
- 4 Baths
- 4 Cars
This spacious residence is ideally located in a very private cul-de-sac perfect for any family. Offering open plan living, close to many desirable public or private schools, lower level living accommodation with abundance of space and storage. A home like this is unique and opens the doors to so much opportunity just moments away from all local amenities.
In A Nutshell
- Four bedrooms on main level all with built-ins, huge ensuite with bath off master.
- A total of four full bathrooms with floor to ceiling tiles.
- Large open plan living with dining, lounge and hard wood timber flooring throughout.
- Granite topped fitted kitchen with SMEG stainless oven and breakfast bar.
- Loft style study great for the teen doing study or as a parent retreat.
- Self-contained lower level with two extra rooms that could easily be bedrooms with external access. (Refer to floorplan)
- Three phase ducted reverse cycle A/C throughout.
- Double garage with remote door & double car port.
- Easy to maintain, pet friendly gardens, garden sheds, side access & possible rear Granny flat STCA.
- North facing 40m frontage with year round light and a forest vista of protected blue gum trees.
Location Location Location
- Short walk to Beecroft Station and the new Beecroft Village Precinct.
- Extensive range of private and public schools offering quality education to choose from.
- Hornsby Westfield, Castle Towers and Macquarie Shopping Centres just a short drive away.
- Easy access to M2/M7 & M1. Easy access from traffic lights at City View Rd.
- Quiet and private with a north facing, natural forest view.
For further information please call James Andrews on 0421 441 276.
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it.
- Air Conditioning
- Alarm System
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Double Carport
- Double Garage
See all features
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.