SOLD BY RAY WHITE THORNLEIGH 9481 8600
- 4 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 3 Cars
This very versatile single level brick home is perfect for all occasions. Good size rooms, easy to maintain block and situated in one of the quietest streets of Pennant Hills. Boasting a pool cabana that could easily be a fifth bedroom with own bathroom and serene views.
In A Nutshell
- 4 main bedrooms all with built ins (Master with new ensuite)
- Light and bright kitchen with meals area.
- Formal lounge with slow combustion fire place.
- Beautiful pool and deck area with bush vista.
- Large versatile Pool Cabana with loft, shower and toilet. Easily used as 5th bedroom. Great for any family gathering.
- Plenty of undercover garage space for cars & boat.
- Two split system A/C units.
Location Location Location.
- Train station within walking distance or short drive.
- Quiet Street with no through traffic.
- Close to Pennant Hills Park & Sporting Complex.
- Short drive to local schools and shops.
For further information please call James Andrews on 0421 441 276.
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it.
- Air Conditioning
- Alarm System
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
See all features
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.