Character filled double brick home.
- 4 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
As you open the front door you are welcomed by the gracious hallway, high ceilings & timber floors. Situated on a corner block the garden is private and great for the young family. Located in Pennant Hills this brick home offers and ticks many of the boxes.
In A Nutshell
- 3 Generously sized bedrooms.
- Modern bathroom.
- Good sized kitchen.
- Formal lounge with fire place which could easily convert to fourth bedroom.
- Informal living and meals area.
- Alfresco outdoors entertaining.
- Ducted A/C throughout.
- Private easy to maintain garden with side access.
- One car garage, remote door and carport.
- Back to base capable alarm system.
Location Location Location:
- Short stroll to Pennant hills shops or Thompson's Corner shops.
- Convenient to many desirable private and public schools in the local area.
- 4 train stops to Macquarie University. Local bus at your doorstep.
- Hornsby Westfield, Castle Towers and Macquarie shopping centres just a short drive away.
- Easy access to M2/M7 & M1.
For further information please call James Andrews on 0421 441 276.
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it.
- Air Conditioning
- Alarm System
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Double Garage
See all features
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.