SOLD BY RAY WHITE THORNLEIGH 9481 8600
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Positioned on a low maintenance block, this welcoming 3 bedroom brick home is ideal for first home buyers or those looking to downsize to single level living. Spacious interiors with generously sized rooms are complemented by the outdoor entertaining patio and private level garden. Only a short distance to Pennant Hills Station, shops and schools, this is a great opportunity to get into the Pennant Hills market.
In a Nutshell:
- Three good sized bedrooms with built in robes, master with ensuite
- Separate lounge room
- Open plan kitchen and dining
- Ducted air conditioning throughout, new Daikin system
- Security alarm
- Paved entertaining patio with near new Pergola
- Timber kitchen with gas cooktop, dishwasher, double sink, wall oven and grill
- Good sized double garage, doors on two separate motors
- Internal Laundry, access to yard
- Level land, fully fenced yard with two garden sheds
Location Location Location:
- 1.3km to Pennant Hills Station, bus terminal, library, sporting parks, restaurants and shopping area
- Catchment for Pennant Hills Primary School and Pennant Hills High School
- Convenient to many desirable private schools in the local area
- 4 train stops to Macquarie University
- Short drive to Hornsby Westfield, Castle Towers and Macquarie shopping centres
- Easy access to M2/M7 & M1
AUCTION: Thursday 25th February 6.30pm at Pennant Hills Bowling Club, 52 Yarrara Road Pennant Hills. Registration from 6pm. Parking available on site, 200m from Pennant Hills Station.
For further information on this outstanding opportunity please contact Dion Verzeletti on 0413 753 695 or Nathan Leuzzi on 0412 975 190.
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it.
- Air Conditioning
- Alarm System
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Double Garage
See all features
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.