SOLD BY RAY WHITE THORNLEIGH 9481 8600
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
Recently updated and located in one of Pennant Hills hidden treasures. Just a few minutes and you're in the centre of popular Pennant Hills and its bustling community. Boasting a new kitchen and open plan living this property is a must see.
In a nutshell:
- 3 good sized bedrooms with built ins plus study room.
- Modern bathroom with separate toilets.
- Expansive bright open living/dining with new kitchen, stone tops and stainless appliances (Split system AC)
- 2nd living area/ family room.
- Large outdoor undercover entertaining deck with scenic outlook.
- Polished timber floors throughout.
- Internal laundry with plenty of storage.
- Land size 934 sqm (Apprx)
Location Location Location:
- Walk/stroll to Pennant Hills Station, bus terminal, library, sporting parks, restaurants and shopping area
- Convenient to many desirable public and private schools in the local area.
- 4 train stops to Macquarie University
- Short drive to Hornsby Westfield, Castle Towers and Macquarie shopping centres.
- Easy access to M2/M7 & M1
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Double Garage
934m² / 0.23 acres
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.